GeoRev Hooping

Collapsible Dance Hoops Professionally Made in Canada

LED Hoop Battery Safety

Caroline KruegerComment
Improper storage and charging of these batteries is actually very dangerous and can also short out or blow up our precious hoop babies. Most of us have seen the video on ICC of a girl who had her battery explode while she was recording her hoop session. It ruined her walls, ceilings and floors. This can happen to anyone using rechargeable batteries. Any company that sells these batteries or hoops that use these batteries should teach these simple safety steps. PLEASE SHARE with your flowmies so everyone can hoop safe!
— Mina Brown